Manage Test Paper
To Manage a Test Paper, Login as Administrator or Instructor and click on Content--> Manage Test Papers-->Manage Test Paper in the left menu.
This shows a list of all Test Papers on the right.
- To search a particular test paper, type the keywords or tags in ‘Search’ box and press ‘Enter’.
- To Sort the list on Title, Description or Last updated date, click on the corresponding column header. Click again to sort the list in reverse order.
- To view a particular test paper, click on ‘View’ icon against the test paper.
- To edit a particular test paper, click on ‘Edit’ icon against the test paper.
- To delete a particular test paper, click on ‘Delete’ icon against the test paper.
Create Question Paper
- Click on ‘Create Question Paper’ to add a new Test Paper.
- Add ‘Title’ and ‘Description’ for the Paper.
- “Enforce Test Direction” option is used to add directionality to the test paper.
- “Randomize Question” option if checked every user gets the same question in a different order.
- Using “Show Solution” can make solutions visible to the users either after each question, at the end of the paper or not show solutions at all.
- “Maximum Attempts” enforces the number of attempts the user is allowed to make to the paper
- “Duration” option enables fixing duration of the paper for the users.
- After all the fields are filled, move to the next tab by clicking “Next”
- This shows the list of available questions. Click “Add” button on the right hand side of the questions to add the questions to the test paper. The added question box shows the questions that has been added.
- To search for a particular question, type the keyword or tags in the search box and press ‘Enter’.
- After all the questions are added to the paper, Click Next.
- Specify marks for each question. The total should match the Total marks for the paper.
- Choosing negative marks check box against the questions to apply negative marking.
- Specify negative marks factor for the paper.
- Choosing random options check box against the questions to apply the randomize options for every MCQ, MMCQ, and True or False.
- Click submit to add this paper to the test paper library.
To know more about how to add test paper to a course, Refer to documentation on 'Create Course'.